Make the most of your winter visit of the Czech Republic and enjoy cross-country skiing - the favourite winter activity of the Czechs.
- Experience snow covered Czech countryside
- First-hand experience of the popular past time of Czech people
- Suitable for beginners
- 30 min guided tour of the Liberec town center
Logistics & Plan of the day
Your guide will meet you at your Prague accommodation at 8:00 am.
In case there are 2 or more parties, a meeting point will be arranged (instructions will be emailed to you).
You will ski in the Jizerske mountains which has an extensive network of maintained xc skiing trails. It's only 2 hours by public transport bus from Prague and you will rent the ski sets over there (rental is included).
The tour includes a filling Czech lunch
On the way to Prague, you will visit Liberec, 5th largest city of the Czech Republic
Are you a solo traveler? We will accommodate you. Contact us
75 € / person
Children < 18 50% off
- Local guide
- Equipment rental
- All transportation cost
- Lunch (main course and drink)
- from 20th December to 21st March (depending on snow conditions)
- Tour starts at 8:00 am and ends at 7:00 pm
Book Your Tour || Tour Calendar
Children have 50% OFF
If your preferred date is not available, please contact us.